LSJA is seeking an Information Systems & Technical Support Intern to assist in various tasks across our multiple program areas (approximately 10-15 hours/week). This intern will work with LSJA staff providing support in maintaining our digital footprint while providing technical support to program staff and other duties assigned. This is an unpaid position with the potential of future employment.
- Assist in troubleshooting technology issues;
- Monitor systems backup;
- Assist with upgrading network equipment and systems ;
- Assist in the organization and maintenance or IT resources;
- Provide technical support to program staff and program participants;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience supporting multiple, simultaneous engagements/teams;
- Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Self-starter, good time management, creative with ability to communicate in a professional manner;
- Ability to work well independently as well as within a team;
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of service quality and the organization’s mission.
Not essential but highly desirable:
- Familiarity with iOS system